Coordinate effective end-of-day investments by having all your transactions settled in a demand deposit account (DDA). Our DDA accounts provide the means to accommodate settlement of the following transactions:
- Faster payments
- Cash letter
- ACH (Automated clearing house)
- Wire transfer
- Federal Reserve Bank (FRB) vault cash services
- International payments
- Money market
- Discount window / FED borrowing program
- Federal Reserve pass-through account
- Daily cash management sweep
CASH MANAGEMENT SWEEP
Taking advantage of our cash management sweep will provide your community bank with many benefits including:
- Automatic sweep into our Fed Funds program
- Centralized transactions
- Maximize operational efficiency and earning potential
- No FDIC assessment
- Eliminate risk of daylight overdrafts
- Investments of your excess balances
We are your Faster Payments partner. All of our Faster Payments solutions integrate seamlessly with our cash management platform, allowing you to take full advantage of our expertise and solutions.
Right now, we enable full same-day ACH capabilities and provide Funding Agent services to simplify the management of good funds in The Clearing House’s RTP® Network. We’re live with the Federal Reserve Banks’ FedNowSM solution.
FEDERAL RESERVE PASS-THROUGH ACCOUNT
- Uphold your Federal Reserve Bank (FRB) reserve requirement
- Eliminate the need of maintaining an account at the Federal Reserve
- Our Federal Reserve pass-through account will hold any deficiencies in your bank name to meet cash requirements
- Reserve funds are returned to your account at the end of the maintenance period
- Interest earned is posted directly to your account
FIRESafe makes accessing reports a breeze. View and download daily reports and statements all in one place!
The stronger your cash letter exchange network, the greater the rewards are for each partner. We invite you to join us and find out what your neighboring banks already know… OWN.IT is the leading network of its kind, exchanging checks internally at Bankers’ Bank, client to client, relaying the benefits to participating institutions across the Midwest. An exchange analysis can be provided upon request, which will analyze your current image exchange clearing costs against possible savings with OWN.IT.
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK
Fed Payments Reporter: banks can participate with BB to use the Fed Payments reporter for a variety of ACH reports.
NEWS AND EVENTS
A look back on 2023 and what’s on the horizon for Instant Payments in 2024
2023 delivered widespread adoption and continue participant growth in instant payments. And 2024 promises to be another year of growth in this new payment rail.
Webinar: Bankers’ Bank, the FRB and You – What You Need to Know in 2024
Join Bankers’ Bank and the FRB on January 24 for a free webinar to learn what’s new in payments for 2024.
Contact Us To Get Started
Contact A Rep
- (800) 388-5550
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
SwapsBankers’ Bank offers the opportunity for your bank to secure variable rate pricing while offering fixed rates to your borrower.
Risk Management Solutions
Commercial Loan Transaction NotificationYou are about to generate a secure email to submit a commercial loan payment or draw request. This system can only accept commercial loan transactions from an authorized community bank for commercial loans serviced by Bankers’ Bank.
Online AccessYou have unlimited access to all of your account information and can safely originate and receive transactions utilizing our secure web-based communication tools.
Director and Officer LoansAccommodate borrowing needs for your board or executive team.