Thank you for your interest in a career with Bankers’ Bank! We are a growing, state-chartered financial institution with over $700 million in assets, committed to assisting community banks with their technological and financial service needs since 1981. In addition, we specialize in providing correspondent banking products and services to community banks, bank holding company loans, over line participations, leasing, secondary mortgage products, cash letter/cash management, municipal bond underwriting, investment trading, safekeeping and portfolio accounting, correspondent credit services, international services, and bank card products. Bankers’ Bank has offices in Madison, WI, Chicago, IL, Des Moines, IA, and Indianapolis, IN.
Bankers’ Bank partners with our employees to create a professional environment where you can excel in your career. Our employees are our best assets and we are proud to provide competitive pay and outstanding benefits.
In addition to great co-workers, we offer the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Employer paid life and long-term disability
- Voluntary life and short-term disability
- 401(k) plan with 2% employer contribution, matching contribution up to 5% total, and annual profit sharing
- Paid time off for vacation, holiday and unplanned absences
- Annual logoed clothing allowance
- United Way campaign
- Social and charitable events for employees and their families
- Tuition reimbursement and support of professional memberships
Plus other on-site services such as:
- Oil changes and basic car maintenance
- Flu shot clinic
- Red Cross blood drives