Bankers’ Bank Approved to Offer Safekeeping Services in Ohio
The State of Ohio Department of Commerce recently approved Bankers’ Bank to provide safekeeping services to banks with bonds pledged to Ohio public funds. With Bankers’ Bank you receive more than 30 years of safekeeping experience plus access to a full suite of investment portfolio services. With over $45 billion in community bank safekeeping, Bankers’ Bank provides economies of scale in our services offered to you.
- 24/7 online access to account activity and holdings information
- Segregated pledge accounts
- Knowledgeable investment staff to speak to about your investment portfolio, no automated machines
- Email notices of all available documents eliminating the need for daily monitoring
- DDA credits by noon for prompt access to funds
View the safekeeping PDF to learn more about Bankers’ Bank’s safekeeping services.